If you are a beauty Creator looking to monetize your content and audience, why not start your very own beautifully merchandised dropshipping marketplace with tens of quality, domestic brands offering delightful products that scream “buy me” and leave your audience no choice.
With Vendo, you can curate your product catalog from many different brands and sell them on your own dropshipping marketplace website while keeping the customer relationship to yourself and a 20-30% sales commission from each order. That’s 10 times more than with Amazon Influencer Program.
So stop putting money into other people's pockets and endorse your own brand instead. Your audience is following you because you are their authority, and they’d love shopping recommendations from you.
Sign up for a Vendo 14-day free trial
Book a demo call to discuss your dropshipping marketplace opportunity
Who should start a beauty dropshipping marketplace
If you are a creator who has nurtured a devoted community around your passion for skin care and make-up, starting a beauty dropshipping marketplace is the perfect next step.
From makeup tutorials to expert advice, you have already mastered the art of helping people look and feel their best. By leveraging your knowledge and insights while staying true to your vision, you could create an online platform full of curated products from your favorite brands.
This could be a great money-making opportunity and a way to stay more in touch with your community. So if you think you’re ready to start your beauty empire, there’s no better time than now!
Christxiee lives in NYC and shares makeup tutorials and beauty tips on all her channels - Youtube, Instagram, and TikTok and calls herself "your internet bestie that loves makeup."
Youtube 676K subscribers
Instagram 175K followers
TikTok: 859K followers
- Christxiee has a highly engaged community of fans, especially on TikTok, where her most popular videos exceed 3M views, like the one where she uses only viral products.
- She already uses and recommends products of various brands in each of her videos. Some of them through paid partnerships. Still, she could offer those products through her own dropshipping marketplace, especially since some of them run their stores on Shopify, for example, Elf Cosmetics or J.Cat Beauty. She could also include many more brands matching her style, like Pat McGrath Labs, Cake Beauty, or theBalm.
- Christxiee provides inspiration and tutorials for young girls who like experimenting with makeup and getting a celebrity-like look. Her niche is colorful cosmetics from young and vibrant brands. Having her own marketplace could provide her with more opportunities to experiment with different brands and products and make more money on her recommendations.
Christxiee already has an Amazon affiliate shop with some of the products she uses and recommends, but as you can see, it is very limited in terms of product variety. Here you will find the 6 reasons why she should swap it for her own dropshipping marketplace business!
Amanda is a New York based photographer and Youtuber. Her videos are focused on swatching, reviewing, and comparing all the latest releases to help you make great decisions so you can purchase what you love and love what you purchase. She also posts some super easy tutorials that are beginner friendly.
Youtube: 81K subscribers
Instagram: 146K followers
- Amanda's content is for beginners in the makeup world. She offers easy tutorials and takes away the pain of having to choose the right products.
- Since her main content is product reviews, there is a lot of potential for selling those products instead of just testing and promoting them for free. Many of the brands featured in her videos have Shopify stores that easily integrate with Vendo dropshipping marketplace. ColourPop, Oden's Eye, and Clionadh Cosmetics, to name a few.
- With the overload of beauty brands in the market, Amanda's curated marketplace can be of real value to consumers who don't have much knowledge themselves and don’t want to spend much time shopping for beauty products and need ready solutions.
Amanda owns an Etsy store where she sells mostly handmade jewelry. Jewelry might make a good complementary product to cosmetics (same target group). However, it is doubtful that she can make much money with those $5-18 commodities (bear in mind that Etsy takes its commission from these prices!).
She could really benefit from her own dropshipping marketplace with both beauty products that she is already recommending to her audience as well as her jewelry. She could have all in one store and earn much more money!
Sheri shares her ideas and experiences with beauty, skincare, makeup, lifestyle & more. At 49 years old, she is constantly researching and testing out new products, studying ingredients, and buying the next best "anti-aging" miracle serum.
Youtube: 197K subscribers
Instagram: 13K followers
- Sheri shares her anti-aging skincare routines and makeup tips for mature women who want to look great in their 40s, 50s, etc
- She could benefit more from brands she already promotes like Revision Skincare or Color Science that sell through Shopify websites by including them in her dropshipping marketplace and earning a substantial commission from every sale from her recommendation.
- It's much more difficult to choose the right products for older skin, be it for the everyday routine or makeup. Sheri's marketplace could bring a lot of value to her audience as a one-stop-shop for mature ladies for their anti-aging cosmetics.
Currently, Sheri uses the affiliate program of the company Skin Beautiful RX. Affiliate sales will soon be out of the picture, with Google phasing out cookies. Also, the link in Sheri's Instagram profile leads to just one product!
Carla is a highly successful beauty influencer and makeup artist who has built a significant following on social media. Her YouTube channel, BeautyByCarla, has gained 250K subscribers who rely on her expertise in beauty and makeup. With her extensive knowledge and experience, Carla has established herself as a go-to source for beauty tips and advice. She has also launched her own beauty brand, Face Artes, which is inspired by her grandmother's artwork. The brand offers bold and colorful makeup products that allow people to express their creativity and unique style.
Youtube: 248K subscribers
Instagram: 64K followers
TikTok: 21K followers
Face Artes - her own brand
Carla utilizes several methods to monetize her content, including an Amazon affiliate shop and her own beauty brand, Face Artes. Her Amazon affiliate shop offers a range of products, including beauty items, apparel, accessories, and pet and baby products. However, some of these items may not be directly related to her beauty brand, which could make it difficult for her followers to find relevant products. And Carla’s own brand only has one product available in her online store, which is an eyeshadow palette.
- Carla's content provides value to her followers by offering them insights into the world of beauty and makeup artistry. She shares her must-have beauty tips that help her followers look their best for any occasion. By offering this information, Carla empowers her others to make more informed choices when it comes to their own beauty routines.
- Carla would benefit from having her own marketplace, where she could sell both her own brand, Face Artes, and the products she recommends in one central location. This would simplify the customer experience, as they would only need to visit one platform. It would also be more efficient in terms of marketing and driving traffic, potentially leading to increased revenue. Moreover, Carla would earn higher commissions than with Amazon and would be able to feature a wider selection of brands, including super trendy ones such as Glossier, Fenty (by Rihanna), and Lime Crime. This would enable her to build one strong brand around her own personal image and style, providing a more cohesive and consistent shopping experience for her customers.
- Carla could differentiate her marketplace and brand by creating a one-stop shop for all the beauty products she recommends and uses in her makeup tutorials. By doing so, she would simplify the shopping experience for her audience, who are inspired by her style and trust her recommendations. Additionally, she could offer exclusive bundles and discounts on the products to incentivize customers to shop on her platform.
Enisa is a Swedish-Bosnian model, YouTube video creator, and Instagram influencer. She rose to prominence through her channel EnisaDesue where she posted pranks and challenge besides beauty content that earned her over 400K subscribers. Enisa has also gained a large following on Instagram, with over 800K followers. In addition to her online content creation, Enisa's journey as a content creator began in March 2013, when she posted for the first time to her Instagram account, and since then, she has become a well-known personality in the influencer world.
Instagram: 809K followers
TikTok: 757K followers
Filtrd - her beauty brand
Enisa monetizes her content and following by working with major companies such as McDonald's in promotional ads and by promoting her own beauty brand, Filtrd, through her social media channels. She also earns money through sponsored posts and ad placements on her YouTube videos.
- Enisa shares beauty and fashion tips, helping her followers stay up-to-date on the latest trends and styles. She also provides entertaining content through her prank and challenge videos, offering her audience a glimpse into her personal life and experiences. In addition, Enisa is an advocate for mental health and body positivity, using her platform to inspire and encourage her followers to love themselves and celebrate their unique qualities. Through her content, Enisa aims to uplift and empower her followers, creating a positive and supportive community around her brand.
- Enisa could benefit from a dropshipping marketplace in several ways. As a busy model and influencer, she could leverage it to create more passive income streams, freeing up her time and allowing her to focus on her content creation. Additionally, as the founder of her own beauty brand, Filtrd, Enisa could expand her product line and sell products from other brands that she loves. By creating a marketplace on her own website, Enisa could further monetize her platform and provide her followers with a wider range of beauty and skincare products to choose from, ultimately creating a more robust and profitable brand.
- Enisa has already built a strong and distinctive personal brand that she can leverage to differentiate her marketplace. By aligning her product offerings with her personal brand values and style, she can create a unique shopping experience that resonates with her loyal audience.
All these three influencers have significant communities who follow them for their beauty tips and trust their product recommendations. Each of them has made some attempts at online sales as a way to monetize their content and loyal audiences.
However, none of these methods seem to be effective in terms of bringing substantial profits. Their selling potential is so much bigger, and they could be monetizing it with their own dropshipping marketplace businesses where they could sell curated products to their fanbase with high commissions.
7 reasons to start selling in a dropshipping model with Vendo
- Start selling immediately with tens of brands from Shopify
- No upfront investment into product design, manufacturing, and marketing
- No need to manage inventory or warehousing yourself
- Focus on the creative, customer-facing side and engage with your audience
- Grow faster by adding and testing new products without any additional cost
- Earn 20-30% sales commission from every order
- Get paid immediately once the customer makes a payment