Hi, my name is Caleb King
A software engineer and Engineering Director at Forbes. I have a mission of helping 1 million people break into tech. I'm producing a podcast, an animated YouTube series "People in Tech", and a newsletter "Tech Dad". I'm passionate about using technology to solve problems and make people's lives easier
- Online store launch
- Brands onboarding
- Ongoing support
Hey there, I'm Caleb King!
I work as a Director of Engineering at Forbes, and my journey in tech has been a rollercoaster ride.
"I'm passionate about using technology to solve problems and make people's lives easier." - Caleb
My most significant entrepreneurial accomplishment to date has been launching my newsletter TechDad.pro and my YouTube channel, People In Tech.
I'm also excited to pursue my dream of helping 1M people break into the tech industry. Thanks for taking the time to read my story, and I hope to connect with you soon!
Who am I?
Originally from Southern California, I've been living in Arizona for the past 15 years, and I've come to consider the desert my new home. I graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelors in Computer Information Systems, and I also hold a Masters in Cybersecurity from Grand Canyon University.
I have to admit, there was a time when I was thinking about dropping out of college due to financial struggles, but I promised my mother I would finish, and I kept that promise. To make ends meet, I landed my first job as an IT professional managing an online university. It was there that I met my first mentor who gave me some challenging assignments and introduced me to the world of computer science, programming, and content creation.
Now, I work as a Director of Engineering at Forbes, and my journey in tech has been a rollercoaster ride.
I'm passionate about using technology to solve problems and make people's lives easier. I started as a software developer at Varotech, and the rest is history.
"I'm excited to connect with vendors and brands looking to partner with a passionate entrepreneur. My upcoming e-commerce store will focus on tech-related items that have personally benefitted me, and I believe will benefit my supporters as well." - Caleb
Outside of work, I'm a proud #girlDad and enjoy spending time with my family. I'm a big basketball fan, and I even host my podcast called "Courtside Critics." I also enjoy staying active through fitness and working out. But let's be honest, I also love to eat, so I make sure to balance that out with my fitness routine.
I consider myself a down-to-earth person, and I'm always happy to answer any questions you might have. If you'd like to get in touch, don't hesitate to reach out to me on LinkedIn.
What is Tech Dad selling?
As a computer information systems graduate and director of engineering, I have a deep understanding and love for all things tech-related. I've also created and hosted various content such as a podcast, a YouTube channel, and a newsletter, which has given me an engaged audience of tech enthusiasts.
I'm confident that my genuine enthusiasm for tech and my audience's trust in me make me an excellent fit to promote tech products.If you're looking for a dedicated and authentic partner to help spread the word about your tech products, I'm your guy. Let's connect and work together to make great things happen!
As an experienced software engineer starting an e-commerce store, I'd like to sell the following tech items:
- Computer peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and webcams: These items are essential for anyone who works with computers, and you can offer a range of options from budget to high-end products.
- Smart home devices: As someone who is well-versed in software engineering, you can offer a variety of smart home devices that can be integrated with different systems and controlled through mobile apps or voice assistants.
- Virtual reality headsets: VR is a rapidly growing technology, and you can offer high-quality headsets for gaming or professional use.
- Drones: Drones are becoming more popular, and you can offer a range of drones for personal or professional use, such as aerial photography, videography, or inspection.
- Portable chargers and power banks: With people constantly on the go, portable chargers and power banks are essential for keeping devices powered up, and you can offer a range of capacities and brands.
- High-quality headphones: Good headphones are a must-have for software engineers who need to focus, and you can offer a range of options for different budgets and use cases.
- Tech-related apparel and accessories: You could also sell clothing and accessories that cater to tech enthusiasts, such as t-shirts with programming jokes or phone cases that have integrated stands or battery packs.
Start selling through Tech Dad
Start selling on Tech Dad marketplace by contacting email@example.com.
- Add Vendo app as a new sales channel to your Shopify store.
- Sync your product catalog and stock levels automatically.
- Get orders into your store dashboard.
- Get automated payouts.
- No extra work.
- More sales.
More case studies
Fresh Gen-Z content packed with shoppable products from 150+ wellness brands in a creative, mobile-first wrapping. Vendo-powered. Boom! 💥